Register today for our Regional Sustainability Workshop:
What is the Smart Green Communities program?
Smart Green Communities is a membership-based program for municipalities and First Nations in Northeastern Ontario, focused on developing strategies to reduce energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions. Our program provides technical and interpretive support for municipalities undertaking processes of energy and emissions planning.
What Smart Green Communities Program membership provides:
- Support and training on the provincial energy planning process for municipal leadership teams
- Assistance preparing funding applications
- Facilities audits and recommendations for energy efficiency measures
- Energy baseline profiles using carbon accounting software + sustainability reporting
- Analysis of community consultation data
- Assistance interpreting and aligning energy planning with the responsibilities of municipalities
For more information about your community's eligibility, contact:
Smart Green Communities Program
(705) 674-1685 x107