The main objective of this Green Gathering will be to collectively tackle problems brought forward by groups, so we can benefit from each other’s experience.
The topics/problems that were of interest to most people were:
- Fundraising strategies (collective or individual) - What works?
- Publicity: Getting the word out about your organization and events
- Engaging supporters: How to more deeply engage your supporters (board members, volunteers and others)
To make the most of this opportunity, we would appreciate any feedback on:
- specific problems or solutions you'd like to explore for any of these topics
- specific success stories (especially local success stories) you'd like to know more about, or that you'd like to share
- specific people you'd like to learn from, or you think would be a great facilitator for a given topic
As usual we will be starting the gathering with quick updates of highlights from each group. As we discussed at our spring meeting, we will be inviting some members of the arts community to join our conversation.
We’ll be putting together a potluck, so you won’t be hungry!