reThink Green offers a variety of membership options:
A Group Membership with reThink Green provides your organization with access to The Green Room, located at 176 Larch Street in downtown Sudbury. Our goal is to make a one stop shop for green resources, networking, learning opportunities and more. In addition to basic membership services, reThink Green is offering the use of our Green Room as a space to meet, to work, to host a workshop or special event, a fundraiser, or your AGM. Connect with your supporters in an inviting setting, bring your laptop and access wireless Internet, or relax with a book from the library. We encourage you to stop by and check us out!
- Free access to the comprehensive website, communication, financial tracking database tool NationBuilder. (Please get in touch for details).
- Post events, volunteer positions, petitions on the community hub Green Connect. (http://greenconnect.nationbuilder.com/ - under development)
- Copying and printing services. Black and white ($0.05) or colour ($0.20). Do your own copies on site or e-mail the files and pick up your printing later.
- Storage for digital files, paper files and equipment.
- Receive mail at the reThink Green address.
- Reserve The Green Room for your events - this could be a workshop, seminar, AGM, regular meeting, social event, etc., and includes the use of flipcharts, projector, screen, computer refreshment nook. Membership allows unlimited free use during weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and one free evening/weekend booking per month. Hourly rates for evenings and weekends are $10 for not-for-profit members, $20 for government or business members. Coffee/tea available at cost.
- Access to our co-working space, The Forge.
- Member discount on an vendor booth at the Greater Sudbury Earth Day Festival - one of Ontario’s biggest and best Earth Day Celebrations.
- Exciting workshops and events with guest speakers.
- Organizational profile listed on the reThink Green website.
- Access in-house library materials and showcase your organization’s resources and publications in The Green Room
- Connect with like-minded organizations and exchange information and ideas
- Voting rights at the AGM, with the option to serve on the Board of Directors.
Membership rates are $50 for non-profits and $100 for businesses/governmental organizations. Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase. Need more Information? Contact our office, and we'll be more than happy to answer your questions.
reThink Green operates The Forge, a modern co-working environment that support start-ups, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. Access to the workspace is available with the purchase of a membership. Visit The Forge's website for more details.
Green Economy North
Are you a business leader looking to develop and enhance the sustainability efforts of your enterprise? reThink Green is partnering with local businesses and organizations to provide networking opportunities, educational and technical workshops, reporting and monitoring tools, and public recognition for success in promoting sustainable business practices. Visit (link to program page) for more details.