reThink Green offers a variety of membership options:
A Group Membership with reThink Green provides your organization access to resources, networking, and unique learning opportunities.
- Reserve the Green Room for your organization’s events, workshops, seminars, Annual General Meeting, internal and external events and more. Includes the use of flipcharts, projector, screen, computer and refreshment nook.
- Unlimited free use during weekday daytime. Hourly rates for evenings and weekends are $10 for not-for-profit members, $20 for government or business members. Coffee/tea available at cost.
- List your organization's profile on reThink Green's website.
- Be eligible to participate in joint public education opportunities in the community.
- Access in-house library materials and showcase your organization's resources and publications in the Green Room.
- Voting rights at the AGM, with the option to serve on the Board of Directors
- Connect with like-minded organizations and exchange information and ideas
Please note: All reservations must be made in advance with reThink Green staff and availability may be limited.
- $50 for non-profits
- $100 for businesses/governmental organizations.
reThink Green operates The Forge, a modern co-working environment that support start-ups, entrepreneurs, and business leaders. Learn more.
Green Economy North
Green Economy North is Sudbury’s sustainable business program. Green Economy North members have access to a wide variety of support, from technical workshops to one-on-one coaching. Achievements are celebrated by the community through media coverage, special publications, and events. Learn more.