A Group Membership with reThink Green provides your organization with access to The Green Room, located at 176 Larch Street in downtown Sudbury. reThink Green has partnered with Eat Local Sudbury and our goal is to make 176 Larch a one stop shop for local food, green resources, learning opportunities and more. In addition to basic membership services, reThink Green is offering the use of our community space, The Green Room, as a space to meet, to work, to host a workshop or special event, a fundraiser, or your AGM. Connect with your customers in an inviting setting, bring your laptop and access wireless Internet, or relax with a book from the library. We encourage you to stop by and check us out!
- Free capacity building workshop and seminars, and a 50% discount on Sustainable Business Program or other special events
- 50% discount on an Earth Day vendor booth (please see www.earthdaysudbury.ca for more details)
- Reserve The Green Room for your events - this could be a workshop, seminar, AGM, regular meeting, social event, etc., and includes the use of flipcharts, projector, screen, computer refreshment nook (please note reservations must be made in advance with reThink Green staff and availability may be limited). Membership allows unlimited free use during weekdays from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Hourly rates for evenings and weekends are $10 for not-for-profit members, $20 for government or business members. Coffee/tea available at cost.
- One free evening/weekend booking per month is included in the annual membership fee
- Be listed on www.rethinkgreen.ca with your organization’s profile
- Be eligible to participate in joint public education opportunities in the community
- Access in house library materials and showcase your organization’s resources and publications in The Green Room
- Connect with like-minded organizations and exchange information and ideas
- Voting rights at the AGM, with the option to serve on the Board of Directors
- 2013/2014 membership rates are $50 for non-profits and $100 for businesses/government. Membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Please enquire about additional services including digital and paper file storage, mailbox/photocopy/printing services, and computer and telephone access.
Need more Information?